- about series 3
- how to look at and
- how to post artwork
- furthermore an update on my prolonged postoperative restoration period. Tomorrow I enter 7 days 9 and start partial fat-bearing – which will be a relief from a single legged mobilising so extended as it will not harm!
Then share their sandwiches at lunchtime. There is a “deliver your own” to this facet of the programme which seems to be like it could grow to be significantly intriguing as the sequence progresses. I’m stating no more…..
The programme is broadcast on Channel 4 at 8pm and is subsequently accessible via the on need facility All4 on television and devices linked to the world wide web – though see my notice underneath.
As for each the initial two series, just about every episode has a theme. These are:
- Really like
- Heroes and Heroines
- Standard Life
- Inside my Head
- Holiday seasons
- The Foreseeable future
- The Queen
The initial two episodes have aired and are now available online – though when I tried out to observe Episode 2 this morning my Tv set Freeview refused to engage in and I had to obtain it by using my Macbook. I’ve recognized this with the Television variation of ALL 4 (the capture up for Channel 4) in advance of – they’re from time to time incredibly gradual to put up the latest episode
The deadlines for submissions are as follows:
- Really like submissions are now closed
- HEROES & HEROINES submissions are now shut
- Usual Lifestyle submissions are now closed
- Within MY HEAD submissions are now shut
- Holidays submissions shut at 17.00 (5pm) on 30th March
- THE Upcoming submissions close at 17.00 (5pm) on 6th April
- THE QUEEN submissions shut at 17.00 (5pm) on 6th April
As right before, Grayson is deciding on artwork from individuals submitted for the close of sequence exhibition – but no information still as to when or in which that will be.
I will endeavour to update as and when this gets to be clearer.
Earlier posts about Grayson’s Art Club
Procedure Restoration UPDATE:
I have now accomplished the eighth week of post-operative recovery – and mobilising on just one leg with the support of a knee scooter.
Tomorrow I get to consider body weight-bearing on my recovering ankle encased in the really huge significant responsibility walker boot for the to start with time.
I have to confess I am completely worn out by the walker boot with the rocker bottom. It is really just so significant compared to the extremely lightweight fibreglass forged. Sleeping in it is also a main obstacle / disturbance! The much more tired I get the less likely I am to create weblog posts. I am guessing the blogging will really only get back to normal as I get the walker boot off and start out right strolling…..
No concept when that will be…..